News from Bal Milan

Vida from Milan

Gone Shopping...
Oct 20, 2007
Ok, not so many news 'cause the SA didn't know so much...
There's that "bowling" style camel leather bag, in medium and large (almost as a weekender) size, I saw it in brown and....light blue! It was a grey-light blue, gorugy...men's style I think.
Then...she didn't knew anything about gold/argent or neither about SS09...:nogood:
There is nothing in Amethyste yet, just SGH Pompom.
Their shade of BC is really cool, is not too violet, but I'd say more like grenat.
The mid-day is really gorgeous on my shoulder!
The current anthracite is really really stunning, it seems like blue!!!
Marine is not as expected, maybe under sunlight it's better!
Nothing left from past seasons but something in coral, sky blue and bouton d'or, she said, but I don't believe her much...
They didn't order CH.
And...well...if you have questions, tell me, maybe I'll remember something you need.

P.S. from my personal life
I'm studying ADV, and as there's not a lot of job out there, as I try to find a place in some ADV agency, I decided to earn some money working part-time.
So today I applied for a job there...waiting for response at the end of the month, when they'll need one more SA!:yahoo:

Aww...good luck with that! I really hope they take you. It will be great for them because you will be the most experienced with their bags and it will be great for you because you will be getting a discount on the bags. By the way, what is ADV?

Good luck with both advertising and Bal. IMO the Bal store in Milan is lovely, I love that they have the accesories on the first floor. I was there in April and an SA named Anastasia was so friendly and helpful. It seems like a neat place to work. And thanks for the report.

oooh now thinking about it, I would like to work part time in BAL too!
Think of the uniform you can get and the bags! ooohhh!
Discounts to all tPF members! lol

my friend worked as a supervisor in the Bal in Harrods, London, and she absolutely loved it. the uniform allowance was amazing. she got like 3 pieces each season!
But now she has moved to Louis Vuitton, due to better pay....
But imagine your wardrobe full of Balenciaga pieces!
drooooollllll

vida, good luck for your job, every balenciaga shop needs a great SA, well informed about the colors and seasons and leather type. and no SA i've met is as well informed as us, tpfers.
:roflmfao:

vida, good luck for your job, every balenciaga shop needs a great SA, well informed about the colors and seasons and leather type. and no SA i've met is as well informed as us, tpfers.
:roflmfao:

Oh you can say that again! No one is on top of the job like us TPFers! And with a reference library to do research on all past, present and future bags you know that we would be on top of the sales better than any other ordinary SA! All the Bal stores around the world need to give TPfers precedence! :roflmfao:

Good luck Vida, crossing my fingers for you, and if you manage to get the job I will eventually come and visit you, it's always fun to meet PF'ers in real life!

If you get a job with Bal Milan I'll also come see you sometime in April, my husband always goes to the Vinitaly wine fair in Verona and I spend some time in Milan, I think it's a fabulously glamourous city with the best shopping ever!