News for October and November!!!

sandro.k

sandro.k
Apr 2, 2008
NEWS:

- October: the monogram classic pochette accessoire with a longest handle, but not in damier or azur.

- October: a new damier ebene bag like the Artsy.

- October: a new croissant damier azur bag.

- October: a new monogram pochette, issued in pm and mm, called Favorite.

- November: a new monogram neverfull with two front pockets.

NEWS:

- October: the monogram classic pochette accessoire with a longest handle, but not in damier or azur.

Oh, excited for the DE bag. Been wanting a nice shoulder bag from that line. Was hoping for more Illustre though.

Please describe November NF with 2 front pockets! Are they pockets like on ends of totally or zippered pockets like Delightful GM? Are 2 pockets on same side or 1 on each side of bag?

I saw the look book through December and don't remember these....but I usually focus on the LE pieces more.

There is an embossed lockit coming out that stole my heart....but I think that is coming in December...maybe?! Should have taken some notes!!!

The new neverfull probably looks something like this:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...tton-resort-2013-a-756758-4.html#post22440235

it was posted in the "Resort 2013" thread. Just imagine that, but in monogram canvas. It looks a bit "diaper bag-ish" to me in the softer fabric, so we'll have to see what it looks like in the coated canvas material...

IA the fabric dose make it look like a diaper bag. I think it will look a little better in the coated canvas over the fabric. I wish they would have went with a zipper pocket.

sandro.k said:
NEWS:

Exciting news! October is my birthday month and cannot wait to see what's coming out then !! :smile: