NEWS About BLUE INCLUSION PIECES!

I was SO annoyed when I heard that there wasn't going to be a bangle or ring but my SA who transferred stores was in today. I went to go see her after my dad's dr's appointment (good news finally!) and she hadn't gotten in yet but I was talking to the other SAs who were SO nice. They said they hadn't gotten in the Speedy keyring and then my SA came in and said she already had one held for me! So it's a good thing I went in today!
The color is officially called "Bleu." This is going to look GORGEOUS on Azur bags!
First pic is no flash, second is with the flash.

I LOVE IT!!! gorgeous color :nuts: congrats, Rebecca!

So pretty! Congrats Rebecca!!
Would love the bracelet in that colour!

The homer in my cinema has no arm. Duno if it broke or someone wanted a memento of their trip to the cinema??

Thanks Rebecca! I didn't wind up making it to LV today so I'm really glad you posted pics. That royally sucks about the bracelet. But I think I want a barette if they are doing that. Yeah, I think a lot of us were left out of the loop about the blue pieces. My SA was probably shocked I didn't know about it before her, lol.

the sa i called didnt know about it. I guess they said they got an email a couple days ago...and it was an immediate release. So i guess a lot of ppl didnt know about it.

Ok I am getting this this weekend.

But I am going to call first to make sure they have it. I hate when I walk in and ask for something and they play dumb. Yesterday I asked about the sweet flowers bandeau at LV Union Square and no one knew what I was talking about. And an older SA completely brushed me off saying it was sold out and they would never get any more. I kind of laughed at her, since she was so obviously judging me by what I was wearing (had just come from a Giants ballgame). Almost wanted to let her know exactly how much money I have spent in her store, but I found another clueless SA instead.

Thanks Rebecca! I didn't wind up making it to LV today so I'm really glad you posted pics. That royally sucks about the bracelet. But I think I want a barette if they are doing that. Yeah, I think a lot of us were left out of the loop about the blue pieces. My SA was probably shocked I didn't know about it before her, lol.

You're welcome!
I wouldn't have known a thing about it if you hadn't PMed me about it otherwise I wouldn't have stopped into that store (since it's not my normal one).
Also I know what you mean, I'm mad about the bracelet and ring, I know that the hair cubes and cell charms aren't their most popular items..

And thanks spangle (lol that's hilarious about the Homer!) and bacchusgirl!