Newport Harbor-new episodes starting!

that really sucks for clay, he was faithful and chrissy cant even be honest with him about billy. Everyone moves on in college..its worse cause he had to hear it from a friend and not chrissy.

i just finished watching the second episode
and i feel SO bad for clay!!!!!
chrissy... tsk tsk shame on her!
and i thought she was all innocent!!!
but the previews looked AWESOME!!!

ooh I love this show- guilty pleasure.

yeah chrissy was stupid and should have been more upfront with clay...oh well. and for those who think that the show is much more drama filled than real life- high school can actually be THAT bad....sad I know

Chrissy should keep Clay as her local guy and Billy as her college guy and never shall the two know! I realize that is impossible in such small communities but I bet it has crossed her mind.

Chrissy is such an idiot. It makes me mad being lumped in with girls like her while I'm at college. It's just ridiculous. It's fine if she wants to have a good freshman year experience but that's no reason to cheat on your boyfriend. Just either have an open relationship or break up but don't be a skeeze because it WILL come back and bite you in the butt.

I love this show...

Ya, I really don't know what Chrissy was thinking. Clay seems like such a great guy. And that Billy guy...just doesn't seem as genuine as Clay. And Clay's definitely better looking. LOL.

Anyway, the preview for next episode seems great. I wonder what would happen when she realized she might have made a mistake. Can't wait. Too bad I won't be in the country to watch it...

I still think the credits should say "Spencer as Grant", you know like how they did on Melrose Place, "Heather Locklear as Amanda". He's got the same vibe and smile as Spencer to me. lmbo!

O dry those tears, Chrissy-Clay-coupling fans!

Or to use my new word I have learned, "shippers."

It took a lot of doing, with both of them obliged to come very close to uttering multiple sentences, some of them complete, but they managed to reunite, and Chrissy will be changing to a school that is closer to home, she gave him a sweatshirt with its name, and took him on a romantic ride in a light-strewn boat, and that silly Billy stuff was just a foolish experiment, she called him and told him that she was not going to be able to go to San Jose or wherever to see him during the holidays after all, because she "had to take care of some things," and Oh! She was just not prepared for the way she felt upon seeing Clay even just talking to another girl at that party, she had to make Sasha take her out of there immediately, and now that they are back together they can go back to communicating using only simpers and the occasional monosyllable, thank goodness, so all is right with the world.