Newly-Purchased M.E. Mini-City

BB8

Jan 22, 2016
Bought this online from Saks. Just received it, but did not come with dust bag, and the attached weathered pricetag with the newer, increased price sticker simply placed on top of the older price sticker makes it seem like it's either been out on the floor, or a return. On Saks website it actually appears a lot lighter. Color: Beige Latte. Its my first time buying from Saks online, and am a bit disappointed with the way it was packaged (I've already contacted Saks and am awaiting a reply). But, I'm undecided if I should keep it or return. Thing is, I got 10% off for my first Saks purchase and if I return it, I've lost the introductory 10% discount. Plus, I got this authenticated here in TPF and when I found out it is an older model from S/S 2017 and I could get a new style for the same price, my mind started working overtime. Has anyone ordered online from Saks before? Is this typical? I'm finding the availability and selection of Mini-City's online to be fewer and fewer. [emoji26] Should I keep her, or return her for another color and lose the 10%? Help! Ugh.PhotoGrid_1521486317520.jpgPhotoGrid_1521486511590.jpgPhotoGrid_1521487331887.jpgPhotoGrid_1521487394362.jpg

Dose Saks has an option to exchange an item? If so, you maybe able to exchange it for a different colour and will not lose 10% discount.
I am not sure if they would do an even exchange for a different color. The closest Saks to me is difficult to get to, plus I read somewhere on the Saks site that if there is an issue with the item, not to return in-store but will need to arrange with customer service. Therein lies the problem, as after this situation I now feel that I have to physically inspect the bag before deciding to buy/exchange it from Saks. And, I just checked online, and looks like the M.E. Mini-City is sold out now. I have contacted customer service with my feedback of how the bag arrived to me, and stressed that if it takes them too long to get back to me with a simple dustbag or an explanation as to why it looks like it was just thrown in the box and mailed to me, then I will have to return it and given the circumstances I would request they honor the 10% discount if/when I reorder from them.

Reactions: muchstuff
can you make a new account? another email to sign up and get 10% again?
I got the 10% for opening a Saks card and it only applies on my first purchase on the day of opening the line. [emoji24] I've already signed up for email with my different email accounts. [emoji37] Thanks for the suggestion, but this whole first-time experience ordering from Saks online has left a sour taste in my mouth, unfortunately. Sigh.

I got the 10% for opening a Saks card and it only applies on my first purchase on the day of opening the line. [emoji24] I've already signed up for email with my different email accounts. [emoji37] Thanks for the suggestion, but this whole first-time experience ordering from Saks online has left a sour taste in my mouth, unfortunately. Sigh.
oh, that's shame! then, exchange is the only way to go to save the 10% offer

Reactions: BB8
It looks brand new and I've had it for a year. I even tripped and it went flying on asphalt and it didn't even show a scratch
On the tripping part: oh no! [emoji50] On the wear-and-tear: yay! Happy to hear [emoji4] It appears I will be keeping mine afterall: I got in touch with an old Saks S.A. that helped me with a shoe purchase online a while back, and she said she will contact the N.Y. store directly and get my dust bag. [emoji4]