Newest wave of color(s) at your boutique

Hermes is more money in by you GF? :wtf:

GAWD yes - we pay such high prices here....hang on, I'll convert some to give you an example....

Silk Carre - $465 AUD - $622 USD

Black Box Kelly 32 - $10,500AUD - $7855 USD

Enamel Bracelets - $620 - $465 USD

bloody pricey here, I couldn't believe the prices when I went to Europe.......I'm planning on coming to NY next April for the new store opening - I wanna come shopping with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a new store opening in NYC???

Seems not so long ago that they moved from 57th St to Madison Ave.

Yaargh. You guys are really being gouged over there. I'd get price sticker shock over there, and would need all the good Oz booze I could glug down before plunking down the good old CC in any of your stores.

GAWD yes - we pay such high prices here....hang on, I'll convert some to give you an example....

Silk Carre - $465 AUD - $622 USD

Black Box Kelly 32 - $10,500AUD - $7855 USD

Enamel Bracelets - $620 - $465 USD

bloody pricey here, I couldn't believe the prices when I went to Europe.......I'm planning on coming to NY next April for the new store opening - I wanna come shopping with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristie, a Kelly costs AUD $10 500 these days??!!! :wtf: 2 years ago, I was offered a gold (I think, I wasn't paying a lot of attention back then) box Kelly 32 for AUD $8 300 GST included. Bloody h**l!! I can't believe prices have spiralled out of control. :yucky: