Newest wave of color(s) at your boutique

1. I was just wondering if we have a new wave of color at the boutiques now? I remember earlier this year we noticed two waves of color flowing through all over.

What have you all seen lately at your boutiques?

2. i'm heading to our local H store to view a bearn wallet in brighton blue color.........seen it on eBay but have not seen it up, close and personal. the bag should not be far behind, i wish.

3. Over the weekend at Boston there were two bags in the indigo color...which I didn't think was around a whole lot...there were several colors floating around though -nothing in particular I noticed a lot of...

4. hum,.. I missed out last Friday at H, I'll reply to this thread after Friday's outting.

5. Right now in NYC, etoupe. Saw it in chevre, clemence, togo, and Swift.

6. I wish it's Spring time again, more fuchsia that way

7. I know Frenchiefan loves etoupe.:heart:

8. it's such an understated elegant color.

9. Frenchiefan will be happy to read someone loves etoupe.

10. Humm,. HG. I remember that the last few times I was at Hermes they DID have alot of etoupe. I saw it on a few different bags.

11. BH yesterdsay: etoupe, turqouise, black in Bolides, Kelly and Trims

12. STACKS of fuschia here........

13. *sniffle* I need to move to Australia, but if I do then my current income won't be able to support my H habit ...

14. I know...I'm hanging for travel again so I can get my hands on some 'cheap' Hermes.....LOL!

15. Me too, me too! I'm just trying to firm up my Antwerp trip dates right now. Hermes Europe here I come!!! :love:

Ooops. Hang on. H-anon. :yucky:

On the other hand, at European prices, bl**dy s*d H-Anon! :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice