Newest Watch! What do you think? Is it a keeper?

BagLover79

O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I need to know your thoughts on this watch. I am normally a Michele watch girl but wanted to try ceramic being that it is the latest craze! I didn't want to get white because I dont wear much white, so I opted for a black fusion ceramic diamond watch. And I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a ceramic watch because I'm not sure how long the trend will be in style. I dont know much about ESQ accept it is an affiliate of Movado. Please give me your honest opinions! And let me know if you think ESQ is a good and quality brand.

Attachments

• P1010048[1].JPG
    P1010048[1].JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 319
  • P1010050[1].JPG
    P1010050[1].JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 803
LOOKS GREAT! I have a ESQ watch, for 7 years now, and it still going strong!!-i want a new watch, but this one is my everyday one-I work in a lab, so dont want a new one for that , or more expensive. I bought it for 250.00 !!it was a two tone ss band:biggrin:

Hey, that's a nice one at a good price point too! Wasn't aware that this brand is affiliated to Movado. It's a keeper to me too! Congrats!

I like it A LOT - looks very nice on your wrist. I think the money spent vs. time worn ratio will definitely come out to your benefit. We sell ESQ where I work part-time and it's a decent brand and they stand behind their goods.

Enjoy!!

Love it!! I'm looking for a black ceramic watch now (bought a white one last week) and can't find the ESQ one -- do you mind if I ask where you found yours?

I've had ESQ watches and they are very nice -- usually I like the styles better than Movado.

It looks beautiful on you........it's a keeper!:tup:

attachment.php