Newest TjMaxx find!!!!

AnaC

BAG OBSESSED!!
Mar 27, 2008
**Cali**
YAY!!! I love my TJMaxx this is my newest find...got this from the drilldown the bag I bought today has the gold/bronze leather instead of the white. I LOVE IT!!! They also had some pretty all leather light pink bags, and one all leather black. I may go back tomorrow for a pink one. Anyone know the name of this bag?
H0668-10340

AnaC

BAG OBSESSED!!
Mar 27, 2008
**Cali**
THANK YOU!!!! I just love:love: it!!!! I also bought a pair of really cute Bordeux ballerina flats, my hubbie is gonna kill me!

elnrie

Apr 3, 2008
Great find! You can fit a good amount of stuff in there too. (I have the Ali in black/black sig). Enjoy your new baby! :0)

luralee

Changes mind always!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
VR, MO
Yum! I'm not much of a sig bag, but I really like that bag!
I got this bag at TJ for $225. Not carrying it yet, but it's a great bag. Bigger than the '07 shoulder bag.
Enjoy!

Attachments

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Congrats! Nordstrom Rack also had these bags, both the Ali and hippie style..I believe they were cheaper than Maxx, but I don't quite recall by how much!

palmerlover

Jan 11, 2008
I love TJ maxx, but they never seem to have the same bags at all their locations... it can be frustrating. Anyway, you got a great deal, and well done! May the bag serve you well!

AnaC

BAG OBSESSED!!
Mar 27, 2008
**Cali**
I've now started stopping by my TJMaxx everyday after work, I have to pass it to get home. It seems like everyday there's something new. They never have wallets...I wonder why? I always see shoes, bags and occasionally a wristlet and sunglasses.