Newest TjMaxx find!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. YAY!!! I love my TJMaxx this is my newest find...got this from the drilldown the bag I bought today has the gold/bronze leather instead of the white. I LOVE IT!!! They also had some pretty all leather light pink bags, and one all leather black. I may go back tomorrow for a pink one. Anyone know the name of this bag?
    H0668-10340

[​IMG]

2. Wow!!! what a great find! That bag is an Ali legacy bag from the 2006 season. I love the khaki gold combo too! Congrats!

3. This is an Ali, nice find!

4. THANK YOU!!!! I just love:love: it!!!! I also bought a pair of really cute Bordeux ballerina flats, my hubbie is gonna kill me!

5. Congrats!! That is the bag I bid on and lost the other day.

6. Did you purchase it at full price or on sale?

7. wow you must be ecstactic!!!! I love it

8. $299.00 at TJMaxx :yahoo:

9. Great find! You can fit a good amount of stuff in there too. (I have the Ali in black/black sig). Enjoy your new baby! :0)

10. Ahh why cant I find deals like... ahh...:cursing::cursing::hysteric::hysteric: ahh.. (composing herself) Very happy for you...:crybaby:

11. Nice!! you got it at a great price.

12. Yum! I'm not much of a sig bag, but I really like that bag!
    I got this bag at TJ for $225. Not carrying it yet, but it's a great bag. Bigger than the '07 shoulder bag.
    Enjoy!

Attached Files:

13. Congrats! Nordstrom Rack also had these bags, both the Ali and hippie style..I believe they were cheaper than Maxx, but I don't quite recall by how much!

14. I love TJ maxx, but they never seem to have the same bags at all their locations... it can be frustrating. Anyway, you got a great deal, and well done! May the bag serve you well!

15. I've now started stopping by my TJMaxx everyday after work, I have to pass it to get home. It seems like everyday there's something new. They never have wallets...I wonder why? I always see shoes, bags and occasionally a wristlet and sunglasses.