Newest Play Toys

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just added to my collection! The turquoise is a Rafe Molly I got at 50% off at Nordies and the multi-tan is Michael Kors Brookville satchel that I got at 70% off at Nordies. I feel like I stole them. :yahoo:

Whatcha think?

2006_0823Image0014.JPG 2006_0823Image0010.JPG
  2. :yes: you smart shopper you:P.

3. I like the MK a lot, very western! I like western, I posted a thread about western style in the Wardrobe ;)

Do you play an instrument?

4. Yep: violin. I always hesitate to call myself a "violinist" though. Somehow it implies more talent than I want to think I have. I've been at it for 12 years now, play in a local community orchestra and such. Love it! :nuts:

I saw the Western thread (and the catalog). I love Western flavor in my clothes, so the bag fits right in. ;)

5. wow!!! GREAT PRICE :yahoo:

6. LOL! KNow what you mean. I've played the piano for 25 years but I would never say I'm, a pianist! LOL!

Cool talent, even if it's learned!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice