Newest LV purchases! <3

1. I went down to the LV store with the intention of buying a white multicolor agenda... but when I saw this framboise vernis on display and heard it was the last one left.. I had to buy it! :love: To help fill my craving, I bought a beautiful french purse! :yahoo: The next agenda on my list is either a groom or a mono/damier koala... Now all I need is the perfect pen! Does anyone know of one that is slim enough to fit into a small ring agenda??

Ok here are the pics!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. They are drop dead gorgeous!! Congrats...:love: :love:

3. Those are gorgeous-WOW....congrats! Hmmm, I don't know about the pen size....good luck and enjoy your new agendas!

4. omg, i love the mc french purse. i want one ^_^

and the agenda is TDF

5. ooooh! Congrats on your awesome new goodies!:yahoo: As for the pen, Lola posted that she got hers from Tiffany and Co for under $100, I think. I think she said they came in Pink, Robin's Egg Blue, Orange, and I don't remember what else. It fit perfectly in her small ring Framboise Agenda.

6. MMMM... I freakin' love it!!! CONGRATS!!!

7. congrats, great purchases!

8. wow! another beautiful agenda!! and a beautiful wallet!! CONGRATS!!

9. Thanks so much everyone! LV makes the BEST accessories!! I'm so inlove~ :love:

Pupsterpurse I'm going to search for that thread! Thank you!!! :flowers:

10. They're so gorgeous!
    Congrats Audrey!

11. Fabulous....I love the color......thanks for sharing...

12. They both look gorgeous!! Congratulations!!

13. Congrats ! :yes:

They're both lovely !

14. Thanks for posting pictures so we could see your new LV items!!

15. They're beauties! And they complement each other really well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice