Newest Addition Revealed - Lady Dior So black

michi_chi

O.G.
Feb 2, 2008
Do you like the feel of this or the lambskin better?

I'm not sure how it'll stand up over time, I have heard from some other members that the matte paint on the hardware might chip away over time, but personally I prefer the feel of the calfskin in this design. Lambskin is soft and is a better combination in certain colours, IMO, but the combination of the leather with the diamond motif makes this Lady a lovely resilient bag. Might sound silly, but writing that, I can almost feel as if the feminist aspect is probably what was in MGC's mind when this bag was designed

pookspook

O.G.
May 21, 2010
Bag sisters! I was deciding between the My ABCDior or the medium and decided the medium was a better size for me (I'm 5'5")

View attachment 5395347
Yeah - Congrats! :smile: I think it makes sense that you decided to go for the medium. One thing is that even for the small - the strap is quite long for me when not crossbodying. Guess that just the petite people issue!!!:nuts:

• Love
Reactions: michi_chi

michi_chi

O.G.
Feb 2, 2008
Yeah - Congrats! :smile: I think it makes sense that you decided to go for the medium. One thing is that even for the small - the strap is quite long for me when not crossbodying. Guess that just the petite people issue!!!:nuts:

Definitely petite people issues! The medium is a good size for me, I have two Lady D-Lites and prefer the cannage pattern on the medium but it does mean the bag on the strap sits on my hip, the handles slightly higher (just under my ribs) so I wonder if the MyABC Dior would be better? Only problem is I'm only 5'5" because of my longer torso :biggrin:

Reactions: pookspook