Newer Chloe designs

Roie55

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 13, 2008
These may have been out for ages, but i havent seen them anywhere. Not Chloe usual styles.

ALPHABET LONG WALLET
1603331777634.png

1603331839676.png

1603331866139.png

ALPHABET PURSE
1603331881277.png

CHLOÉ FOR UNICEF ALPHABET COMPACT TRI-FOLD WALLET
1603331917342.png

Card Holder
1603331967994.png

These are some takes on styles we have seen
Medium Daria
1603332225987.png

Mini Daria
1603332254307.png

Small Tess day bag - LOOK AT THE COLOUR !!!!!!! (Rain Forest)
1603332325368.png

Darryl Lge Handbag
1603332369643.png

Small Daria in Light Eucalyptus, love this colour too (This is not the colour of Eucalyptus but whatever)
1603332477826.png

Faye mini chain in Light Eucalyptus
1603332522766.png

Hi, just wondering if anyone could answer a question on the small tess day bag pictured above? I am trying to work out if the drop of the top handle is enough to use as a shoulder strap? It looks to me like it is but can't find any pictures online of it being worn this way :huh:. We are in a national lockdown where I live so can't go see it in person to find out either! Thanks.

Hi, just wondering if anyone could answer a question on the small tess day bag pictured above? I am trying to work out if the drop of the top handle is enough to use as a shoulder strap? It looks to me like it is but can't find any pictures online of it being worn this way :huh:. We are in a national lockdown where I live so can't go see it in person to find out either! Thanks.
Hi, its not a shoulder strap - purely a handle. Unless your body is twig like and you have skinny minny shoulders & arms

I have used it as a shoulder strap and haven't found it to be an issue! I am not by any means a stick thin petite. I am 5'8.5 with an athletic build - hope that helps!

Would anyone have a pic of the medium Darryl tote? There’s no store near me and I’m wondering if it’s too big...thankyou!

I bought the medium Darryl in the most beautiful green. Got it for about $500 off from a European website. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. it is so comfortable. It stays on your shoulder w/o issue and folds right into your body. Such a comfortable wear. I don’t find it too big but then I’m about 5’10” 140 lbs. i also prefer bigger bags...don’t understand the mini bag trend. It has a v nice zip top closure, a d ring inside and the strap...to my surpriwe...is adjustable to the point that you can wear this bag crossbody! I will try to include pics soon.i love this bag so much that I really want it in black as well. I’m a total Chloe girl and have a collection of marcies (my all time fav) but I am totally in love w this v different style for Chloe....

I bought the medium Darryl in the most beautiful green. Got it for about $500 off from a European website. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. it is so comfortable. It stays on your shoulder w/o issue and folds right into your body. Such a comfortable wear. I don’t find it too big but then I’m about 5’10” 140 lbs. i also prefer bigger bags...don’t understand the mini bag trend. It has a v nice zip top closure, a d ring inside and the strap...to my surpriwe...is adjustable to the point that you can wear this bag crossbody! I will try to include pics soon.i love this bag so much that I really want it in black as well. I’m a total Chloe girl and have a collection of marcies (my all time fav) but I am totally in love w this v different style for Chloe....
Mod shots?????

Reactions: Roie55