Newcomer to the Fendi Obsession, PLEASE HELP!

chanelissy

turn it upppp
O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Ok, Ladies...my new obsession is the Spy Bag:shame: ...now here's where I need your help. I'm choosing between the Hologram, Dark Brown, Honey or Cognac. First of all, what is the price of these bags? Does it change with the different colors? Next, is there an issue with the Cognac color fading? Are there different sizes, like L, M, S? Also, in terms of availibility, are these bags easy to come across in the Fendi store? Is there an informative website I could go to? In your opinion, is this bag already lessening in popularity?Finally, could someone please post pictures of the different colors/sizes I've listed above? I realize that if anyone answers this, it would be a lot of answering and work to do it, but I really appreciate it! Thanks guys!!:love:

I have a honey one and the hollogram one. They are both medium (which is the most popular and common size, I belive). They weren't cheap: hollogram was just over $2800.00 Canadian and the honey (Wisteria) was $3500.00 Canadian:shocked::rant: but SO WORTH THE $$$!!! Both bags are STUNNING IRL!!! I know they are available in Canada but I don't think those stores ship out of country.:sad:

New spy bags are often available on the eLuxury, Neiman Marcus, and Saks Fifth Avenue websites. Pre-owned spy bags are listed in the Marketplaza here.

I have the black regular Spy. I agree with the previous PFers, it's a gorgeous bag and for me it's also versatile. If I were in your position, I'd get the honey one. It's a lovely color for summer.

Also, there's the baby Spy. I don't think it's as popular as the regular size (but someone corrects me if I'm wrong). Good luck!