Newcastle- I hate where I live stupid anti man baggers chav scum

samshopper89

Aug 25, 2008
omg im so angry. Im a guy taking a year out to work and So I just got a job in a call centre (dont be mean lol) and i for my age(16) i think im on a great wage like £210 a week. Im just kinda angry cos i was trying to decide what bag i should buy as my first and i keep seeing ones on the interenet which i love but then think aw no people would laugh at me in the street, i know its silly nd u shud ignore ignorant people but NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE where i live is full of "geordies" who are mostly friendly but lyk many other places in the uk it is FULL of charvs. Sorry for people who dont live in the uk who dont know what one is. lol. jst think of tht show little britain nd think of the girl hoo says yeh but no but.:S

it makes me want to move somwhere like london where u can wear what you want and just feel like you dont havve some person wrapped in metallic blue nylon windsuits laughing at u ,

kinda annoys me

hehe honestly its torrential. I mean I guess its like everywhere it has the nice bits and bad bits. But you could only ever be a man and carry a nice tote around with you near vivienne westwood/allsaints area or cruise which sells gucci,prada etc. but its making ur way from one place to another. and when getting transport out to the suburbss, honestly theres some places around here like from tht tv show shameless! proper scary. I think metrocentre is getting nicer too but thts quite a trek to get to.

I think tolerance and a martial art are things you should consider.

Apart from that, I think you should be looking at a nice Mulberry messenger bag, and ignore them.

All cities have the king of people that you call chavs... i lived in newcastle recently and used a chanel pst. it never felt out of place. i prob wouldn't have felt so comfortable with an LV though.

but really, i didn't think newcastle was half as bad as you seem to think it is. what part are you living in?

Well I live in Tynemouth , I think its because since Im only 16 I still get public transport so you usually go past the bad parts such as meadow well percy main etc and I guess a part from a few places Newcastle is becoming quite a cultural city
1471419833_1734be264c.jpg

i just noticed in my reply i made a bit of a typo and referred to a chav as a king! yuk.

i always got the metro into town, from benton, as i didn't have my car with me. i didn't mind, quite reliable! shame about the stink though. pong.

I really wouldn't give them much thought. They are wannabees and according to my BF who's in the UK, if they came to the US ghetto they'd be dead w/in 5min. Just get your bag and wear it with pride.

I really wouldn't give them much thought. They are wannabees and according to my BF who's in the UK, if they came to the US ghetto they'd be dead w/in 5min. Just get your bag and wear it with pride.

Excellent advice! I think that a man with a gorgeous bag is very handsome, in fact...so just be yourself, and tell them to slog off!! (Is that good Brit-speak coming from a US person?) :graucho:

Okay, this Philadelphia girl had to look the charv up thing in the urban dictionary. These people sound like they don't have the right to make fun of anyone. I agree about the comment on the US ghetto, in fact if you wear an expensive designer bag in the bad part of Philly they would be happy to cut your arm off to steal from you.
Something many of us need to quit worrying about what other people think, myself included. I still get comments from people about my extravagant bags. It's really none of their business.
Don't worry if you really want to get to London you will, you should have seen where I grew up-hillbilly city. I haven't been back there in so many years I can't even remember. You are only 16, you have plenty of time to arrange your life the way you want to.