Newbie's reveal!

Thank you to everyone who has commented on my purchases, it has really made me smile. The SA in Chanel did say I looked great and had amazing taste, but they get paid to be nice, so it's always nice to hear it from others. :biggrin:

Love all of your newbies!! :tup:Congrats!!
Anyway, what location of H store did you go? My DH will visit Dubai in couple days, so maybe he can get a little something for me too :graucho:! And you said you saw a lot of birkins? ... in what size and color??? Are they on the shelf?? Thank you so much (and sorry for many

There are only two H stores in Dubai, that I know of, the one in the BurJurman Center, and teeny mini-store in the airport. I got the bracelet at the airport and the rest in Burjurman.

When I said I saw a lot of Birkins, I meant on people, sorry. The shop did not have any on display, and the waitlist for them in Dubai is extremely long as it is one shop serving the entire Middle East. Apparently, it is extremely difficult for anyone to get one unless they are near royalty!

Anyway, the two that I saw were a black 30 (I think, having seen so few I am not exactly an expert, it may have been a 35) with palladium hardware in a fine-grained material like Swift or Evergrain and a brown HAC 36 with gold hardware, and I couldn't tell the leather because it was quite old and worn-in with lots of patina. That one was actually in the H store, and while we were there, she also ordered a 35 in Ostrich.

If you're looking for somewhere for DH to bring you back a Birkin from, I think you'd better send him to Tokyo! :biggrin:

I've often wondered how to use the scarf ring - seemed like it would just slide off of the scarf onto the ground and scratch or break, but I love the choker look. I'll have to get one and try that! Thanks for all of the great pictures!