Newbie's reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay guys, I finally got around to taking photos of the lovely things I got in Dubai. It's not much (and there are no exciting bags this time, unfortunately) but:

[​IMG]

Reveal time! These were my first multiple purchases in any H-store, so I was really excited to be buying them. My SA in the store was wonderful and really helpful. While I was in there, I saw a girl with a brown HAC (maybe it was a 40? I'm not sure, I've never seen one in person before and I didn't like to stare) who was ordering a grey ostrich Birkin, too. I saw so many Birkins when I was in Dubai, I'd never seen one in person before, so it was quite exciting.

Anyway, have fun guessing what my purchases are, I've taken the all the photos already and I'm not going anywhere this evening so I promise not to disappear before I can show. :biggrin:

2. anez, this looks delicious!!!! What a lovely heap of orange boxes - can't wait to see what's in them... a Twilly? a Carré? a scarf ring? scarf knotting cards? The square box without ribbon leaves me clue less, please tell!!!!

3. :popcorn:

4. Good guesses, guys!

[​IMG]

Here's the first~

5. Yummy! Congrads!!

6. yeah! congrats on so many goodies! let's see them all!

7. Beautiful scarf ring!!! Makes me wonder about the color of the scarf sitting in that orange square box...

8. Me too! Congrats on your beautiful scarf ring!

9. Thank you, everyone! :biggrin: I've watched everyone doing their reveals before and was so sad I couldn't join in. I'm glad I saved it for today, as well, because I had to go pay off my credit card this morning... Ouch! :crybaby:

Anyway, about the ring, I asked to see three: white, chrome and black, and mum was like, "I don't know why you're even looking at the others, you know you're going to get the black..." And I was like, "I don't know for sure...!" But of course she was right, she knows my style so well.

As to the scarf...

[​IMG]

It's this one! I'm not sure of the name, but I love the colors and the way it looks when it's folded. Here's another photo which shows the lovely horse:

[​IMG]

It's my first scarf, and I haven't had a chance to wear it yet, but I really love it a lot, it appealed to me right away. :smile:

10. ^^ Love the scarf!!!

11. Wow! I've never seen this scarf before. Nice scarf ring. :tup:

12. Stunning scarf, love it! Perfect with your black scarf ring - great choice!!!!

13. such fun, look at all the boxes.

14. Yes, I couldn't say no to it, I think it's really beautiful. :biggrin: Red, black and white are "my" colors, and it looked great on. (I may take some modelling pics on a day when I am looking less embarrassingly scruffy and unkempt.)

And here's another little reveal since you guys have all been so gracious in sharing my joy:

[​IMG]

I've worn this beauty twice since I got it, and I really love how it can add a chic twist to an outfit or purse. It's black and white, too, which means it goes with nearly everything!

15. OMG! Beautiful scarf!!!!!! It will look fabulous with your scarf ring.

Waiting to see what's in the other boxes......