Newbie's Monaco in Canard

tenKrat

O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
Hi everyone! I'm new to this subforum. Been scoping the BV web site for some time and finally visited my local BV store to have a real look. Well, I walked out with the bag that first caught my eye on the web site. I did not know that the Monaco came in the color I got. I'm thrilled that I found this bag, my first BV.

Here she is---my Monaco in Canard. Love, love this color!

I also got the matching lanyard to help me see which side is front and which is back.

I foresee more BV bags in my future. [emoji6]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459499565.639219.jpg

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
The Monaco bag is one of only two new styles from BV that I love. It took a little while for it to grow on me, but I've been firmly on Team Monaco for the past few months.
Is yours the smaller size? The Canard is a fabulous colour and works for all seasons, IMO.
Enjoy, please post it in the reference library and post up some mod shots too, please :smile:

The Monaco bag is one of only two new styles from BV that I love. It took a little while for it to grow on me, but I've been firmly on Team Monaco for the past few months.

Is yours the smaller size? The Canard is a fabulous colour and works for all seasons, IMO.

Enjoy, please post it in the reference library and post up some mod shots too, please :smile:

My bag is the smaller size. I will try to post a mod shot soon.

Does anyone else have the Monaco? I couldn't find any pics on any of the threads.

I wear both shoulder and handheld bags, but my first love is the handheld satchel. Hence, the Monaco was my first BV purchase.

I love the straps going down the sides, and the leather is so soft. My nine year old son said this is the prettiest bag I own. That says something about BV because I own other premier designer handbags. [emoji6]