Newbie's Monaco in Canard

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I'm new to this subforum. Been scoping the BV web site for some time and finally visited my local BV store to have a real look. Well, I walked out with the bag that first caught my eye on the web site. I did not know that the Monaco came in the color I got. I'm thrilled that I found this bag, my first BV.

Here she is---my Monaco in Canard. Love, love this color!

I also got the matching lanyard to help me see which side is front and which is back.

I foresee more BV bags in my future. [emoji6]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459499565.639219.jpg

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  2. My most favourite green / blue I have seen in a bag !
    I also have the lanyard in this colour.
    Congrats ☺

3. This is one of my favourite colours too, not on everything but the Monaco looks magnificent in it, congratulations :ps:

4. Beautiful bag!! I have never looked at this one in the store but think I need to. [emoji4]. Enjoy your beauty.

5. Oh my, how lovely is this. Great color, and a great new bag. Wear this in good health and happiness!

And WELCOME to the BVette Club! :heart:

6. I have a pillow bag in canard and love it. And the lanyards are so practical.....

7. The Monaco bag is one of only two new styles from BV that I love. It took a little while for it to grow on me, but I've been firmly on Team Monaco for the past few months.
    Is yours the smaller size? The Canard is a fabulous colour and works for all seasons, IMO.
    Enjoy, please post it in the reference library and post up some mod shots too, please :smile:

8. It's a really sharp looking bag. You may have the perfect combination for the style and color!

9. Ooo that color!

The style is beautiful; very practical but edgy!

10. Thank you, ladies!

11. My bag is the smaller size. I will try to post a mod shot soon.

12. Does anyone else have the Monaco? I couldn't find any pics on any of the threads.

I wear both shoulder and handheld bags, but my first love is the handheld satchel. Hence, the Monaco was my first BV purchase.

I love the straps going down the sides, and the leather is so soft. My nine year old son said this is the prettiest bag I own. That says something about BV because I own other premier designer handbags. [emoji6]

13. What a beautiful bag! Enjoy.

14. Congratulations on a beautiful bag! And a son with fantastic taste!!

15. Very pretty and stylish! Welcome to BV!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice