Newbie's first H reveal...one shot..it's almost all in here..

Apr 23, 2008
Hi everyone,

I've been reading and lurking for a while (probably for 6months or more) and have not posted any reveal....b/c I'm a lil shy....and kind of have been busy away and whatnot. So I've been collecting and waiting..trying to form my relationship with an SA..waiting for my chance/call for a B..and of course, collecting some more and drooling over some more H goodies. :graucho:

So yes, without further ado, here's my one shot reveal...please enjoy...;)

Attachments

• boxes.jpg
    boxes.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 1,099
WOW! I love the look of your amazing orange stack! WELCOME!!!

Thanks you!! :love:

Here's the first purchase from Wall St. My SA took so much time showing me everything and letting me try everything on. He also took much care in making two extra holes for how I'd want to wear the belt. It helped tremendously easing me into the world of H when I've been so very intimidated shopping at Hermes! And even though he told me pretty much the same thing about waiting to have that kind of relationship with H before being on the waitlist for a B, I still felt very content having an overall enjoyable shopping experience.

So, yes, I chose an etoupe/white medor belt with phw. How do you like it?

Attachments

• belt.jpg
    belt.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 1,070
I originally tried on the Lalbhai scarf in Purple/green cw and tried to resist, but when I tried it on in these two cws in the Manhasset store; I was in love. Could not leave the store without it! Who would've thought?!?? I only wear neutrals and thought I'd never fall for a colorful scarf from H..never in a million years! I guess I even surprise me sometimes!! ;)

Attachments

• bluescainbox.jpg
    bluescainbox.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 1,048
  • bluesca.jpg
    bluesca.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,039
  • pinkscainbox.jpg
    pinkscainbox.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 1,052
  • fusiasca.jpg
    fusiasca.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 1,050
  • scawindow.jpg
    scawindow.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 1,041
I first fell in love with the pattern from someone's post(miacillan's?!??) and the red one with white background was the one that really struck a chord with me. Such vibrant color and such beautiful design!! However, there weren't at any of the stores near me and I had to order them from the PA store.

Introducing the Reve de Corail...in blue and black cws. (I cannot seem to find anymore of these in any of the stores..I was told they went to the sales..either upcoming or the last one. SIGH!!)

Attachments

• revdecor8.jpg
    revdecor8.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 1,015