Newbie's 1st BE! LMM in Purple! *PICS*

Sep 5, 2007
Hi everyone! Ok i usually hang out at the RM forum but have been lurking around here for awhile.. Last wk i finally caved in and ordered my first BE! I simply could not resist after seeing everyone's gorgeous bags!
My Purple LMM finally came in the mail today and all i can say is Jackie's got a new fan!! This seriously the BEST purple i have seen on a bag! :love:

I also took pics of it together with my Foley + Corinna Mini City Tote in Fuchsia that came today too! Love pink and purple together! :party:

Attachments

• bag front.JPG
    bag front.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Bag Front 2.JPG
    Bag Front 2.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 2 OVER.JPG
    2 OVER.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 2 Side.JPG
    2 Side.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 95
Ooohhh!! It's gorgeous! It really is a fantastic colour and looks great on the LMM!!

You must be thrilled! (The fuchsia bag also looks fab!)

The pair of them together look awesome!! :drool:

Congrats piffleprincess. Both bags are just beautiful. I love that Foley and Corina bag! The color is beautiful. I am so glad that you love your BE! Welcome to the BE forum!!

Thanks piffle! So are yours! :drool: I'm wearing my purple LMM today. Can't wait to break her in. I think we both like BE & RM because both of the designers are so down to earth!

How does the fuschia bag feel? Is it soft? It looks like it's buttery! I was eyeing that bag before but don't know if I can pull off a metallic that's large.