Newbie's 1st BE! LMM in Purple! *PICS*

Sep 5, 2007
Hi everyone! Ok i usually hang out at the RM forum but have been lurking around here for awhile.. Last wk i finally caved in and ordered my first BE! I simply could not resist after seeing everyone's gorgeous bags!
My Purple LMM finally came in the mail today and all i can say is Jackie's got a new fan!! This seriously the BEST purple i have seen on a bag! :love:

I also took pics of it together with my Foley + Corinna Mini City Tote in Fuchsia that came today too! Love pink and purple together! :party:

Attachments

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Ooohhh!! It's gorgeous! It really is a fantastic colour and looks great on the LMM!!

You must be thrilled! (The fuchsia bag also looks fab!)

The pair of them together look awesome!! :drool:

dsrk

In deo speramus
Oct 15, 2007
:welcome:piffleprincess ~ congratulations on your two beautiful bags!!!

Welcome to our new BE forum!

Sep 5, 2007
Thanks ladies! I am happy be here! :cutesy:I forgot to mention that i think Jackie's service is impeccable too! Now i understand y there are so much raves about her bags and service!

Samia

O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Bahrain
Congrats piffleprincess! I lurk around here too.
Tha bag looks great, also loving the Foley and Corina one!
Great color choices!

Karenina

BAG-a-holic
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
I'm a southern gal!
Congrats piffleprincess. Both bags are just beautiful. I love that Foley and Corina bag! The color is beautiful. I am so glad that you love your BE! Welcome to the BE forum!!

Mar 17, 2007
Congrats fellow RM-er! :smile: Also hi samia! I recognize you both lol

I agree about the purple since I just got the same bag. I also love your fuschia AC bag!!!

Sep 5, 2007
Hi Samia and Painted! Good to see my fellow RM mates here! I noticed there are quite a number too! And painted, your 2 new BE bags are :drool:!

ckayakrx2

Sep 20, 2007
Congrats, Piffle, and welcome to BE... the purple glossy LMM is one of my faves! BTW, love the subtle shimmer on the Foley bag.

Mar 17, 2007
Thanks piffle! So are yours! :drool: I'm wearing my purple LMM today. Can't wait to break her in. I think we both like BE & RM because both of the designers are so down to earth!

How does the fuschia bag feel? Is it soft? It looks like it's buttery! I was eyeing that bag before but don't know if I can pull off a metallic that's large.

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
Love your new bags!! I wore my purple LMM yesterdaya nd I was in love all over again. Love the AC as well, sooo pretty :smile: