1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got to know this site. Gosh! I could have saved more if I knew it earlier:crybaby:

How many of you gals are actually buying through this site? Does it really keep its promise to send you a "big fat check"? It has a 4% cash back. I also know another site Cookies are Required which only offers 2% cash back. Is ****** the best of its kind?

2. I shop for most everything online so I can get rebates! I love ******, Fatwallet.com and Lucky Rewards. All are legitamate, send check (or card) on time and hassle free, and first 2 are free to join. I don't know that site you mention and will stick to these 3 and whoever has the highest % for what I want to buy.

To get Lucky Rewards you have to subscribe to the magazine but I do anyway. They send Mastercard giftcards for your rebate. You can get a cheap sub to Lucky on eBay. LR offers a HUGE % on Zappos- 14% I think. I shop for almost all our shoes at Zappo's and I've gotten a lot off Marc by Marc Jacobs bags with LR.

3. I use Upromise.com and have been for about 3 1/2 years. It has a really good selection of merchants and you can link through it to get your rebate and still use a coupon code. It also has a very good dining and travel section. I've saved $4000 just by shopping online and I've had it all swept into a 529 account for my son's college. They take care of all of that for me. But, if you want to $$ sent to your savings account, you can do that too.

:flowers: Tina

4. i'm also an ****** newbie... i wish i knew about it earier as well

5. I love ******! There are so many stores available. I have been using them for a long time and the savings is great! You really do get a check in the mail. They have promotions every Tuesday for double cash back at a particular store. I order from drugstore.com every week because with a baby, it makes life so much easier. I used drugstore.com before he was born, just not weekly. They also give you 5% back in your account, which can then be used quarterly for purchases. So, with the 6% back from ******, it is such a great deal and nothing to schlepp home!

6. Thank you all for sharing your experience!:flowers: I'm gonna check the other two sites kitskats mentioned. It is a good idea to compare the cash back % and pick the one offers the highest rate for the specific thing we want to buy.

7. I just signed up for ******.com and used it to order my LV BH. I should of done it on Tuesday, but no I waited until Thursday and instead of getting 10% back, I will be getting the normal 4%. I am not sure how fast they post the rebates, but I read where they mail out a check of your rebates every 3 months or you have have it donated to a charity of your choice or even your Paypal account....so far so good, too back I didn't know about this BEFORE!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice