vinavina

Mar 24, 2010
I am new to this forum and have learned a lot in the last 2 hours. I am interested in purchasing a used Chanel handbag. When I google purchasing a used bag the search engine refers me to this site. Is there a folder for purchasing? Is it allowed on this forum?

Thanks in advance.

jainstein

O.G.
Oct 15, 2006
Hi vinavina, welcome to the purse forum! :welcome2:

It is NOT allowed to sell or buy bags on this forum. Please read our forum rules.
The Purse Forum Rules & Guidelines

Also, I noticed that you posted the same thread (I guess by mistake?) and it's not allowed to post duplicate threads. Please use Edit function to make any changes if necessary instead of creating an identical new thread.

For the information on where to buy used bags, this subforum might be helpful:
~*~Recommended Chanel Reseller Websites & eBay Sellers~*~

Last edited:

ibezj

Nov 3, 2008
NE
There is no public selling/trading/buying on the forum. There is a marketplaza but those are by invite only and you need to be a consistent contributing member for many many months before you have a chance to be selected. To buy a used bag online, you can look into *bay, bonanzl*, mallerie*, and other reputable reseller. There is a list that others have compiled if you do a search. Be sure to get it authenticated at the AUTHENTICATE THIS CHANEL thread before you buy anything. You can also look into B&M stores in your area.

Good luck.

ibezj

Nov 3, 2008
NE
Oops, Jainstein. I must have been still typing when you posted your message. Great links!