Jimmy Choo Newbie wondering about Jimmy Choo shoe sizes?

nana00

Jul 7, 2007
Hi everyone I'm new to TPF & am a huge fan of Jimmy Choo handbags ( every-1's collection I've viewed is amazing!). I read most of the threads about real vs fake JC bags but know nothing about the shoes. I own a few JC bags but looking to buy my 1st
JC shoe, can anyone tell me if their sizes run small/large? I'm between 7 1/2 & 8 but lately fit better into a 7 1/2 depending the shoe. Ladies :flowers:,all your expertise is greatly appreciated!!

I wear an 8.5 or 9. Jimmy Choo shoes in 38.5 or 39 fit me well and do not gap. I usually wear a 38.5 more often, but the 39s are not too large. They are great quality shoes and I have a few pairs that match my bags. You have a Choo boutique in Coral Gables and in Bal Harbor to visit.

Yeah I work close to the Merrick Mall which has a Choo boutique & I've been in before but never really looked at the shoes as I got taken away by all the bags!! I spotted a pair of shoes I liked on Ebay but am VERY if-e, the sales women said they have a huge sale sometime in Nov/Dec, is this true & is this also for shoes? Thanks again jburgh!