Newbie wondering about Jimmy Choo shoe sizes?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone I'm new to TPF & am a huge fan of Jimmy Choo handbags ( every-1's collection I've viewed is amazing!). I read most of the threads about real vs fake JC bags but know nothing about the shoes. I own a few JC bags but looking to buy my 1st
    JC shoe, can anyone tell me if their sizes run small/large? I'm between 7 1/2 & 8 but lately fit better into a 7 1/2 depending the shoe. Ladies :flowers:,all your expertise is greatly appreciated!!

2. I wear an 8.5 or 9. Jimmy Choo shoes in 38.5 or 39 fit me well and do not gap. I usually wear a 38.5 more often, but the 39s are not too large. They are great quality shoes and I have a few pairs that match my bags. You have a Choo boutique in Coral Gables and in Bal Harbor to visit.

3. Yeah I work close to the Merrick Mall which has a Choo boutique & I've been in before but never really looked at the shoes as I got taken away by all the bags!! I spotted a pair of shoes I liked on Ebay but am VERY if-e, the sales women said they have a huge sale sometime in Nov/Dec, is this true & is this also for shoes? Thanks again jburgh!

4. Yes. The shoes will go on sale as well. So if you can hold off because you can save big $$ and maybe buy 2 pairs!

5. Thanks for the info, I didn't bid on the shoes on Ebay, I'll just save my $$ until Dec! I cann't wait, is it too soon to write up my X-mas list now :lol: