Newbie with another question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay everyone, in the last week I've purchased a Gray Tharpe, a Goldrush Clutch Wallet and 3 Pilots; Silver, Violet Patent and Violet Metallic and am anxiously awaiting receiving everything.

However, I haven't received the Pilots yet and I already have a concern. I was reading on one of the other message boards that I'm a member of that some of the Violet & Silver Metallic Pilots are arriving with the color flaking off and white showing from underneath. :sad:

Has anyone had this problem with these two colors in anything else? Even though the Violet Metallic was only $49 and the silver was $98, I can't see being happy with them if the color is going to come off.

Thoughts??? Should I be worried or should I just hope this is a few isolated incidents?

2. I don't have anything in those colors so I can't offer any thoughts...but congrats on your purchases and I hope they're gorgeous!

3. Make sure to show us pictures when they arrive!

4. My violet pilot have flaked but it was a SS one, so hopefuly yours will be ok. It's a beautiful color!