Newbie with a question!

Carlygirl

Aug 15, 2008
Hi, my name is Dawn and I'm a newbie not only to this board but to Coach as well. I've been dreaming of making my first purchase for some time now and my time has finally come eee! So in all that excitement I'm making my wish list and for the life of me I can't track down this line from Coach!! If my memory serves me right this line was out this past fall/winter or even earlier this year. If I'm wrong please correct me, my memory sucks. Anyways I so so badly want to get my hands on a bag from this line, it is just so pretty - me wants!! Does anyone know where I can snag on this late in the game? There is a Coach outlet about 2hrs from me and I know there is eBay but I just thought I would ask. Anyways any help is very much appreciated. BTW this site/forum/board is addictive, you girls know your stuff!!

ETA
Okay haha I think I've got it!! BTW did this line come in any other styles?TIA

Attachments

• coachblue2.jpg
    coachblue2.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Hehe, that's my avatar. It's a Chelsea Vintage Leather Satchel in the color "mineral", style #10963. Very hard to find. A used one was just on eBay recently. Too used for my taste, sold at $305.

OMG thank you, mistery solved!! I even looked on ebay and never found anything(and now I know why lol), I'll keep an eye out for the both of us. I so badly want this one lol, it's so yummy!! Thanks again.:smile: