newbie...want to buy my first paddy, what color would you choose?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the paddy in blanc or sand, but I don't know which one to get. Which one would you choose and why? Also, would sand or Blanc be a better year-round color?

2. I would go for sand (even though blanc is gorgeous) 'cause it is more of a year-round shade :smile:

3. kap is right that sand might be more of a year round color, but I would choose blanc because it is sooooooooo beautiful. I would definitely carry it in the spring and summer, and in the winter I would pair it with chocolate browns, navy blues, etc. and then it would really pop!

4. Blanc, I think it could fit with all seasons if (as rinstar311 says) you wear it right. I personally consider the blanc a very beautiful colour.
    Ultimately though its up to you and chances are deep down you probably already prefer one of the colours. Imagine you given a box with a paddy inside, when you open the box...what colour do you see??:smile:

5. I see a blanc paddy. I guess that solves the question.

My only prob. is that LVR is the only sight that has it at the moment. It says its for spring/summer so, if I wait a few weeks Net- A- Porter might have it?
    I don't know why, but even though LVR doesn't sell fakes, I don't feel comfortable ordering from them. Should I just order it from LVR anyways?

6. I personally haven't bought from them, but what I've read has been really positive about LVR. I don't think it's very likely NAP will get Blanc in if they don't already. But I may be wrong, what does everyone else think?

(Glad you've figured out the answer to your first question!)

7. Hi,

I would personally go for Sand as it is not as flashy as Blanc. About LVR, I have just bought from them an Tan paddy but I still haven't received it yet. I was told that it might take up to 5 days for them to process my order as I am a first-time buyer. I am quite confident though that they carry authentic Chloe.