Newbie waiting for 1st LP, any info?

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
Hi all, normally I haunt the Coach forum but I stumbled on a beautiful Linea Pelle bag the other day online and I've heard such good things about their leather I had to buy it to see for myself!

It's the double pocket messenger in papaya... does anyone have any info on it like how long ago this style came out, and how much it retailed for? Oh and what kind of leather is it?

Thanks so much :biggrin:

I found a stock picture of it (I think it's stock anyway) if that helps at all.... or maybe this is just a really quiet forum... :tumbleweed: I shall wait patiently! lol

Attachments

• lineapelle.jpg
    lineapelle.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 62
Hi all, normally I haunt the Coach forum but I stumbled on a beautiful Linea Pelle bag the other day online and I've heard such good things about their leather I had to buy it to see for myself!

It's the double pocket messenger in papaya... does anyone have any info on it like how long ago this style came out, and how much it retailed for? Oh and what kind of leather is it?

Thanks so much :biggrin:

Sorry I am not exactly certain when Papaya was launched, a bit before this forum was birthed.....
If you use search PAPAYA in this sub forum, you'll find details about dates and price .

Double Pocket messenger is a terrific bag. LP are washed Lambskin.
Previously they were shrunken Lamb and before that, washed cowhide.
All LP are Classic designs, Timeless IMPO, and will last many years.

Thanks for your replies Olidivia and Stormy Heart!

I found the bag on Bonanzle actually, it's so friendly I love it.

That's a great tip on searching by color on this forum, I will give it a try. I'm scared to ask how they used to shrink the lambs Stormy :P

I can't wait to see this bag, I hope it's not too humongous or heavy

Well I got the bag today...I've been so excited waiting for it, and it's in great condition and the quality is amazing, but I don't think its for me :cry: It's not a good color for me it's more tan than I thought, and having very light skin and blonde hair the color just doesn't work on me I don't think. I think chocolate brown is a better choice.... shoot!!