Newbie to Chloe with a Q

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just browing on eBay and came across this listing. The seller has a few other 'designers' bag that are deeply discounted. I am no expert on Chloe Paddys but the pictures look good. How could this be? And the seller has a perfect score (but you can't see what they've sold) ???

eBay: Chloe Paddington Metallic Grey Anthracite leather Nwt (item 160037688882 end time Nov-03-06 20:46:28 PST)

The ladies on the LV forum report fake bags to eBay all the time, but since I am new to Chloe I don't want to cause any trouble if the bags here are indeed real???? But for less than $400???

2. This probably belongs in the Authenticate Chloe section but it is indeed a fake bag. :sad:

3. TravelBug- check out the Chloe Ref Lib and you can start to figure out which ones are real v fake. It's shocking how many fakes are out there! :cursing:

4. Sorry, this belongs in the Authenticate This Chloe thread. Please post your question there~ Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice