Newbie to Birken

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hiya

Am a total virgin to Hermes Birken, only know from what I see Victoria Beckham sporting.

How much (in the UK) do these bags go for?

Thanx

Stefy x

2. Welcome,

Victoria Beckham is indeed a walking adevertisement for the Birkin.

I bought my last birkin for about £3,700 or so from the Bond St boutique in November. I can't recall the exact price but I definitely remember feeling the pinch.:upsidedown:

ETA : Prices have gone up since then so it may be best to wait for more up to date information

3. wow that is alot

thanx for the reply :smile:

4. I just bought my Birkin 35 in Bond Street for £4030

5. ^^^ gosh that's a lot - around a 10% increase. I know the US had a price increase but didn't realise it was that big an increase in the UK

I wonder how much the 32cm kelly costs now as I'm waiting for one.

6. I think it went up about £230 from last year, I thought it was around £3800 in 2007

7. I think there was a H price increase of 10-12% in all european countries... :cursing:

8. Do they go up every year?

9. ^^^ Unfortunately yes - I always convince myeself its better to buy now as the prices will only keep increasing :P

Not sure how long that argument will work - don't think i will continue/justify buying much more at these prices.

10. I'm planning on getting one next year and the year after because of the one a year rule it's the only way