Newbie to AW

LolaLemon

Apr 7, 2013
Hi! I usually lurk over in Balenciaga but have been looking for something different for a while. My searches keep bringing me back to the Rocco. This is gorgeous! I have to have one! Am i correct that the Rocco is the larger of the two (Rockie)? I've seen a picture of the rockie in a gorgeous purple colour (purple haze?) Does the Rocco come in that same purple or any other purples? I'm looking for a fabulous pop of purple! Sorry to ramble! Appreciate your expert help!

dbaum

Fleurdelis
O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
Louisiana
Hi! I usually lurk over in Balenciaga but have been looking for something different for a while. My searches keep bringing me back to the Rocco. This is gorgeous! I have to have one! Am i correct that the Rocco is the larger of the two (Rockie)? I've seen a picture of the rockie in a gorgeous purple colour (purple haze?) Does the Rocco come in that same purple or any other purples? I'm looking for a fabulous pop of purple! Sorry to ramble! Appreciate your expert help!
Rocco is the duffle bag and is larger than the Rockie. Rockie is crossbody and Rocco is shoulder carry.

Rocco and Rockie can come in similar colors and some are unique only to the Rockie or Rocco. I am not sure about those purples you asked about.

Rocco is a heavy bag but I love mine and is a nice change from my LV's and PS bags - its just different from all those and I like the contrast. I love mine. I do not own a Rockie since I tend to get bigger bags, so I am not sure of any weight issues with it.

Hope this helps!;)

la6

O.G.
Sep 4, 2008
Baltimore
I don't think there are any purple Rocco's currently for retail. Last year there was Iodine which is dark purple, but they are sold out everywhere. Would have to check out ebay for one. There was a bright Royal blue recently, and there is a burgundy "Beet" color that came out this fall. If you like pink, there is a bright flamingo pink for sale now.