Newbie seeking Prada advice!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I am new to the bag scene. I just invested in a Prada nappa bag, the large one, but I have been disappointed! In less than a week of owning it, it has a scratch!!!! It seems to scratch easily ;( Any tips on how to stop it from scratching or fix it when it does? Anything would be appreciated! Thanks :biggrin:

Lauren from Sweden

2. Hm, maybe this should be in the Prada forum, but I suggest getting a leather cleaner and conditioner. Some well known ones are Lovin My Bags and Apple Garde (do a search to find websites). These well help to buff out your current scratches and help with preventing future ones. Of course, this is not a foolproof method, leather is going to get scratched no matter what, but these will help.

3. Thanks!!! I will have to look into that. Sorry, I am totally new to the forum so I didn't see that :biggrin:

4. coach leather moisturizer is excellent