Newbie saying hello....

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have been hanging out on the BBag sub forum for the past couple of weeks and thought I would stop by and say hello.

My name is Lulu and I am the owner of a 1996 Rouge Vif Birkin in Togo. It was purchased at a consignment shop in Chicago 10 years ago. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it in the window. It has been well used and loved.

I just found out that I will soon (soon as in a couple of months) be the owner of a second Birkin and I will have a choice in color, hardware and type of leather. There are so many incredible choices that it is all starting to blend together. I would love your opinions.

Thank you for your help,

LL

2. Welcome! Which colors are you considering?

3. Welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice