Newbie sale started 40% off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Jusst checked the website and the newbie BE sale started today - pity I already brought 3 bags this year!

2. Woo Hoo! I just ordered my very first BE! The MMS in cobalt blue!!

I received the 40% discount w/o any issues, however, the site also said that shipping was free. Is the free shipping just for UK orders and not US orders?

Cheers to all of us newbies!!

3. ^^best thing to do is email Maya or Jackie with questions. But free shipping promos usually apply to everyone, irregardless of location.

4. ^^Thanks for the advice!! Will email them now :smile:

5. Congrats on the new bag! I wonder if all the newbies are going to catch this in time. It's such a great opportunity!

Side note - I didn't think the free shipping applied to sales? I could be terribly wrong though.

6. I ordered a red TME!! I definitely didn't get free shipping - cost a fortune to Australia!

7. The big black box at the top of the BE Homepage says that it does in this case.

http://www.belenechandia.com/

8. I think that you should contact them and ask for a refund.

9. ^just sent an email inquiry - thanks for the information. Will see what they say - might not apply to international orders but there doesn't seem to be anything on the website about it.

10. Thank you for the nice note!

The *Newbie* promo on the site does state free shipping too. Just waiting to hear back on the email I sent . . .

I hope others newbies take advantage of this great sale too!

11. Congratulations on such a beautiful bag!!

12. ^ Thanks for the heads up on the free shipping angle - I ordered the bag as soon as the code came out (but the note on the website wasn't up). Bit keen but I didn't want to miss out! Anyway, I emailed re the free shipping and they have given me a refund (30 pounds!!). So thanks for the extra info everyone!! Awesome bag, great price and free shipping :yahoo::yahoo:

13. Free shipping doesn't apply to the semi-annual sales, but I believe there was free shipping in the last newbie promo too.

14. Yay! I received an email reply from Maya stating that my shipping fee charge would be refunded. I also received notification that my bag has shipped!

15. Darn - I wish they'd had Newbie sales when I first started buying;) Congrats to everyone who got bags -- you are going to love them!