Newbie Question

Beck928

Mar 9, 2006
This may be a real rookie question, but I need some advice. My husband and I are on our honeymoon in Waikiki, and there are tons of great bags to choose from. As a wedding gift to me, I get to pick a Coach purse and I'm having trouble. I initially wanted the black signiture purse (I don't have a great black bag) but I love some of the more colorful bags (purple hobo, aqua too). I have one other Coach bag, one of last Spring's Hampton (white with pink strap). What should I pick? Should I start with a classic black? If so, should I go with Soho Hobo (a little more trendy) or the classic soft demi? Any insight would be helpful!

I think that if it's possible, you should go with a larger bag than the ones you are considering. I tend to associate the soho hobo and the soft demi with teenagers (because that's what everyone at school has). And I also think you should go with the black signature, since you already have a spring/summer Coach bag and you could use a black bag all year long if you wanted to. Since you are already considering a hobo, I'd recommend the Soho Signature Large Hobo. It looks more mature.

Since it's a wedding gift, I'll pick a colorful bag to remind me of that wonderful day instead of a boring black bag but then that's just me. I hope you find that bag you're looking for. And congrats on your marriage!