Newbie Question

1. This may be a real rookie question, but I need some advice. My husband and I are on our honeymoon in Waikiki, and there are tons of great bags to choose from. As a wedding gift to me, I get to pick a Coach purse and I'm having trouble. I initially wanted the black signiture purse (I don't have a great black bag) but I love some of the more colorful bags (purple hobo, aqua too). I have one other Coach bag, one of last Spring's Hampton (white with pink strap). What should I pick? Should I start with a classic black? If so, should I go with Soho Hobo (a little more trendy) or the classic soft demi? Any insight would be helpful!

2. Hopefully someone will reply before I have to leave for the mall!

3. I guess it really depends on your style. I favor the all leather bags - like the Daphne. But I do like some of the other styles they have out now.

4. I think that if it's possible, you should go with a larger bag than the ones you are considering. I tend to associate the soho hobo and the soft demi with teenagers (because that's what everyone at school has). And I also think you should go with the black signature, since you already have a spring/summer Coach bag and you could use a black bag all year long if you wanted to. Since you are already considering a hobo, I'd recommend the Soho Signature Large Hobo. It looks more mature.

5. I think I may go for the black bag, still have to decide on the size. Keep the advice coming, thanks for the input so far!

6. Since it's a wedding gift, I'll pick a colorful bag to remind me of that wonderful day instead of a boring black bag but then that's just me. I hope you find that bag you're looking for. And congrats on your marriage!

7. Congrats on your wedding!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice