Newbie Question~

simpleejo

**Newbie To Coach**
Apr 27, 2007
Hi everyone! Newbie/Lurker here. I have enjoyed reading all the posts and seeing all the beautful bags!
I myself had purchased Dooney-and I really like them! However, I think I may be swaying over to Coach now :yes:

I still have the tags on my Dooney thing's soooo I am considering making the switch. (Both brands have such nice bags though)

I was looking at the Coach sig. crossbody duffle and Ergo crossbody. I like the longer straps and the fact that you can wear it across your body or on the shoulder~plus with 3 kiddo's hands feee works for me..lol.:tup:

Does anyone have either of these? Or know which is more roomy? I'd appreciate any opinions.

I have always been a purse freak, but with brands like Guess, Sak etc...
This is my first "bigger" purchase and I know I will be addicted fast. I am already on the Coach site 10x a day!

Thanks so much for your help!!

I love Coach's crossbody bags when you have to juggle kids..I do the same thing. The legacy hippie (which you can find on eBay and a few outlets) is also a good choice, but the leather is heavier than the Ergo leather.

The ergo crossbody looks like a really pretty bag, but I don't own it...maybe one of the tpf ladies who owns one can give you some advice.

Can you go to a boutique and try one on? Good luck!

I love Coach's crossbody bags when you have to juggle kids..I do the same thing. The legacy hippie (which you can find on eBay and a few outlets) is also a good choice, but the leather is heavier than the Ergo leather.

The ergo crossbody looks like a really pretty bag, but I don't own it...maybe one of the tpf ladies who owns one can give you some advice.

Can you go to a boutique and try one on? Good luck!

Thank You! Yep, I have a Coach store about 25 mins. from here :smile: That's probably my best bet to go try a few on.

I have the duffle and it can hold a LOT of stuff.

I am very curious about the ergo too, hopefully someone will post about it!

welcome to TPF! we're glad you're here!!
Thanks for the welcome!

Do you have the regular duffle or medium? I saw the 2 at the Coach site. Was also wondering the size difference:confused1:
Thanks!!