newbie question ... SA said the bag I want will be leaving next week?!?

jaye1284

Apr 5, 2008
I went to the Coach store to try out the Brooke. I told her I would be making my purchase next week and she said the Brooke would be leaving next Friday, but she will still be able to order it for me. I was a little intimidated so I didn't ask any questions. Stupid I know...

Does that mean it's going to the outlet or somewhere else? When she said she would order one for me, will the price be the same? If the price changes, can I get a price adjustment ? Does this mean I should really hurry up or was she just saying that ?

I agree it sounds like it's going to the outlet. You could buy it now at FP but keep the tags on for a couple of weeks and try to snag one at the outlet then return the original. Or just take your chances at the outlet, just depends on how much you want the bag. Which Brooke is it?

maybe they were lying to get the service? because the only brookes i can think of that are still being sold in fp are the gilded and the applique ones and they just came out last floorset, so they definitely won't be going to outlet yet. nothing goes to outlet that fast. which one was it?

You should keep the tags on and see if you can find one at your outlet. I just bought a 14820 black smooth leather brooke with teal lining from my outlet last week. About $120 something before tax. I've seen the melon one too.

Tanger Riverhead says they won't be getting anymore. Called this morning .That's the closest one to me I think. I'll give it another week. Does anyone know if i can pay for it and come pick it up on the weekend? They said they can't ship. BTW, did either of you use coupons or anything? Thank you so much for being so helpful. ... I am so giddy at the thought of my first coach

The Brooke, Peyton, and all current Poppy are on the delete list. The Brooke that is staying is the Guilded, and the "pierced" looking ones. If you have an outlet nearby I'd check with them. I don't have an outlet near me but I hear they don't always put out the full price delete bags right away after they come from the full price store. Hope this helps!

Last weekend my outlet told me that they have some black brookes in the back but won't sell them or put them out yet because they're still coming up full price. They're waiting until sometime around the 5th of July. I don't understand this because I know plenty of people have bought them already at their outlets.