Newbie question, again

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's new vachetta you don't want to carry it in the rain, it will spot. But vachetta with an older patina doesn't stain easily. Damier is always good though;) V

i've carried my Speedy in the rain afew times (in Auckland you can never tell if the day is going to be ok or not) but the water marks dry up pretty quickly and no marks are left behind! :amuse:

The leather, like monogram, epi, vernis of Louis Vuitton are pretty water resistant. If your bag has any untreated natural hide leather, that is the one that gets pretty nasty water stains.

MsFrida I watch the last four episodes of Big Love the day before yesterday :smile:

By the way, have you ever thought that in every watch commercial, it's always 10.10?

1) You did? How funny. I've had a Big Love marathon the past week, discovered it and fell. in. LOVE :P The last season felt like a trainwreck though, talk about emotionally draining. But the first three I loved :biggrin:

2) Haha, never noticed that, but I will now :P

Med, I put up a mod pic >here<, the strap length is great I think. If my arm/hand rests straight down along the body, it's at the same level as the Pouch :smile:

Looks great :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.