Newbie opened INR case because they don't understand USPS tracking?

I'm holding my breath because I'm sure he's not happy! In his first emails he laughed (virtually) at me and said I don't have a leg to stand on and good luck winning. Men are such babies! :P

So glad to hear you won the case. I doubt you will hear from him again. It is probably a game for him and he will just move on to prey on his next victim. Hopefully you don't run into another one like this in your ebay life (the law of averages says you won't :smile:)

Why don't people just spend their money on therapy instead of spending it on ebay. Makes no sense whatsoever to trip out over something that had no basis for a claim anyhow. Glad you won the case in the end. I wish we didnt have to use eBay or PP sometimes.

So glad to hear you won the case. I doubt you will hear from him again. It is probably a game for him and he will just move on to prey on his next victim. Hopefully you don't run into another one like this in your ebay life (the law of averages says you won't :smile:)

I hope another buyer doesn't have to go through this nightmare with him!

Why don't people just spend their money on therapy instead of spending it on ebay. Makes no sense whatsoever to trip out over something that had no basis for a claim anyhow. Glad you won the case in the end. I wish we didnt have to use eBay or PP sometimes.

Buyers know they have all the power and can do whatever they want and probably won't hear a thing about it. I'm weary on eBay now but I'll continue to use it until my startup boutique is up and running. My first nightmare case is over and if there is a next time (please no!!!!) I won't be as stressed and know how to handle it. :sad:

I sell about once a month on eBay and that's whats putting me off it. eBay and PP are the same company they charge us fees up the wazoo on both ends and then if there's an issue with a buyer we as sellers take on most of the risk. Idk... Here's hoping that you have no more issues! Positive thoughts coming your way!

I sell about once a month on eBay and that's whats putting me off it. eBay and PP are the same company they charge us fees up the wazoo on both ends and then if there's an issue with a buyer we as sellers take on most of the risk. Idk... Here's hoping that you have no more issues! Positive thoughts coming your way!

I mostly sell clothes, shoes, and handbags and never have problem with buyers! They're always friendly and if there is an issue it's always solved immediately and civilly. The one time I sell random electronics taking up space, two out of the three transactions were stressful.