newbie needs help...

kmcq

Life is good...
O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, i searched for it but i cant find any...
I've seen almost 4 people with a speedy with longer handles (you can put on your shoulders) and with "feet/tabs"(is this what it's called?:confused1: ) on the bottom. It's just plain mono on the outside-no pockets or anything. Did they ever make this style?

Thanks for your help.

Those are def. fake. LV has never made a speedy with feet (but some people CAN put the speedy on their shoulder. I guess it depends on your built).

Yuck. I saw one of those last night at the mall. It had the regular handles, but also had vachetta (plastic) up the sides for shoulder straps. Also had feet.

Those with feet are most probably fake, though I heard you can request for feet to be put on, but I don't see the point of it.

As for the handles, the majority of the people I've seen cannot fit the Speedy (25, or 30) on their shoulders, unless they're really tiny. The ones with the longer handles are fake. The only time I've seen someone wear the Speedy on their shoulder, it was a Speedy 40.

thanks for the reply you guys. :smile: I was just wondering because this girl behind the counter at a store said we have the same bag (i have a speedy 35) but hers is smaller and she showed it to me and it was the one with long handles and feet. Maybe she thinks now mine looks weird:P That's too bad they didnt make those, I kinda like it (the style with longer handles)...

Thanks again for the help...