Newbie needs help!

mcbgilly

Mar 2, 2010
Belfast Northern Ireland
Hi there!
New to the site so big hello to you all!
Just about to purchase a bayswater, soo excited!
Only one problem, I can't decide whether I should go for the patent black or flat black!
Any thoughts?
I want to order it today, I'm soo impatient! lol
Many thanks

hew105

Nov 23, 2009
Cambridge, UK
If it's your first Bayswater I'd got for the normal black - it will age really well and look great (in a different way) after a few years. The patent is gorgeous, but less versitile and can be easy to scratch.

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
United Kingdom
ooh I am going to say go for the patent. Its my fave! it just can be dressed up or down, and you never have to worry about rain with patent - the inside is exquisite too.

Patent Patent Patent!!!!

dazzlepuff

O.G.
Jan 5, 2010
London
I love the patent one aswell, it's just pure glamour! Will be eternally jealous until I get my own patent one. Congratulations on your new bag!! :yahoo:

oystergirl

O.G.
Sep 6, 2008
I'm a bit late to the thread, but welcome to the site mcbgilly.

Congratulations on your bayswater - I'm a fan of patent too and own the dark blue bays. I love it, it wipes clean, doesn't mind rain and .....well I guess I just like the shine. :yahoo:

Enjoy :biggrin:

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
Oh congratulations and I am jealous, lol! I love the patent black, it is glamour itself, great choice. I can't wait to see your reveal pictures as I can't get enough of this lovely bag! Xx

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
Well done for Patent black! You won't be disappointed!

I'm Bays girl but been avoiding patent with excuses, but recently converted.... holding the patent floodgate (within myself) atm :lol:

Welcome to Mulberry house - looking forward to the reveal :heart:

Sterre

O.G.
Jan 12, 2009
Congratulations!
The black patent is beautiful! It's my special occasion bag and I LOVE IT