Newbie :) needs advise!

1. Hey you gals! Just joined, and this is my first post! I am little swedish girl Agnes:smile:
    Ah, what a lovely forum this is!

Now, to the "problem":
    I need a bag. But I don't know which one. I'm starting university this fall so I need one to keep books, planner, pencils etc in.
    So, what is your obvious choice?
    To let you know my taste in bags, I let you know that I alredy own one black Chloe Silverado, one sky blue Balenciaga motorcycle, the black logo Gucci horsebit hobo and cream Gucci bucket. I also have a BCBG hobo which is very practical. My most recent bag purchase was the Marc Jacobs perforated leather chain-strap shoulder bag in whiskey (from the cruise collection on sale) before that I got the pink Mulberry Rosemary (70% off at the sample sale-yeah! :smile:) and during a visit to Melbourne in march I got my BABY tax free - Chanel Classic quilted chain shoulderbag in burgundy and gold hardware (the one with the rough leather that'll last longer).

Now I'm concidering the Chloe Edith (in whiskey - or maybe jade?). But I'm not sure about the fact that you can't carry it on your shoulder. But I'm a sucker for Chloe...
    I have also been thinking about Mulberry Bayswater or maybe one style from Jimmy Choo or Marc Jacobs or the YSL muse... But I'm not sure, should I grab the Edith?
    Please help me! I really need to be stylish for UNI.
    Do I need to tell you I'm studying fashion? ;)

2. Welcome to the Forum! I know that you are going to school so having a bag large enough to carry a notebook is important. I think that the Muse would be great for that. As for the Edith, if you have skinny arms, you shouldn't have a problem putting it over your shoulder.

3. oh thanks thats good to know :smile: I don't know if my arms are that skinny though.. But they are def. biecepsless;)

Do you have a bag that could keep books etc? Which one do you have and do you love it? :smile:

4. I use my Edith for university and she can hold a ton! I just love the English school boy look and this is the IT bag for autumn. I say go for an Edith!!

5. Another vote here for the Edith, I just love it. I think I've seen it somewhere with longer straps? Does anyone know for sure if it comes like that as well?

6. I teach college and I use my Edith to carry stuff around. There is a larger Edith that fits over your shoulder, but it is quite big. There are also some new styles for fall at www.LuisaViaRoma.com. The alternative would be to find a really cute courier-type bag. I like the men's luggage courier at Coach...I think it's called a map bag.

5A02_GMBK_d2.jpg
  7. Welcome...you have some lovely bags already in your collection!

ETenebris suggested a really nice bag from Coach...quite a smart idea...I used a style like that myself when I was at the University. It will never grow old.

8. ^^I agree with Tanja - it's such a cute school bag (even though I teach school!). It can also hold a lot. My next choice would be a Muse, but that's a more elegant look.

9. I really like the Edith for school and the muse second.

10. I like the Edith too! However I think the Bayswater in an excellent choice and you can fit a big notebook in that too!:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice