Newbie MK Hamilton lover here!

sneezz

O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
Hi all, I was at Macy's for their F&F event today and the E/W Hamilton caught my eye so she came home with me. Now I'm having second thoughts as to the quality cuz there are nicks in the hw to the extent that it's scratched down to the metal underneath. It was the display one and the SA said there was one other in the back but the one I had got was in better condition. The nicks are on the both d rings where the longer strap is affixed. What do I do? :sad: I think I'll check another Macy's tomorrow. TIA!

Here are some modeling shots, for reference I am 4'11.5" (please pardon the pjs :P):

1ec0f029.jpg

f5446efb.jpg

I have the exact same one and you just made me fall in love with it all over again. It really does look stunning on you (hey - if it looks that good with PJ's, imagine when you are dressed up!!).

Did you manage to get it for a really good price? Would that help you live with the scratches? That's kind of a shame though, can you call around and see if another store has one in mint condition that you could exchange it for?

It's such a gorgeous bag, I hope you can get it to work out one way or another!

Sneez, look at you! That looks cute on you.
I would take it back to the store you got it from and have them order one for you. They can call another store and talk to the SA and make sure the new one isn't scratched.

:smile:

Thanks everyone for the input. I went back today to exchange something and see if they still had the one that was in the back and it was sold out. Like an idiot I didn't ask for further discount. I called the other Macy's nearby and they had only 1 and I'm guessing it's the floor model as well. I didn't have time to go to that one. I may go tomorrow to check it out as I want to buy some more things. Chances are it may be gone by then. I think I can live with the scratch as it's really only on 1 D-ring and can't be seen if worn. I got it for 25% off, $201+tax. Maybe I can try calling around and have them send me one.