Newbie Looking for Monogram LV Vavin PM and Advice/Help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, all! Just wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm extra new to buying pre-loved LVs; I've only bought from the boutique so I can't even tell an authentic from a replica. Yes, I'm extra newbie.

I'm looking for a monogram LV Vavin PM. I know the line isn't at the stores anymore so I'm looking to buy second-hand but am TOTALLY freaked about buying from eBay. I tried that once and ended up buying a fake...very disappointing. I've looked at Fashionphile and Yoogi's Closet after seeing favorable reviews here but neither have what I'm looking for.

So...just wondering if anyone could suggest any eBay sellers they've bought authentic LVs from and highly recommend.

I did see the purse I'm looking for at alwaysauthentic.com but again, I'm a little wary of resellers plus since I live in the U.S. I wasn't sure how expensive shipping and the import tax would be.

Thank you in advance for your time and advice! Have a great weekend! And if you're an NFL football fan, enjoy Super Bowl Sunday! WOO!!