Newbie looking for first pair of CL's!

ahs483

Jun 17, 2006
Hi ladies!
So...I'm only 19. And I'm a lot more interested in purses rather than shoes. But I am really interested in getting a pair of louboutins that I can really get a lot out of. I know absolutely nothing about CL's so I thought I'd post here and get some input!!! I'm thinking maybe a nude shoe? Or something fun like red or pink? Don't think I realllyyyy want black, but maybe? I dont know, but I want something thats versatile (which is easy because I usually where very neutral colors - lots of black, gray, etc)....so...help me out!! Whats the perfect shoe for me?
TIA!

Do you want closed toe or open toe? High heel, low heel? It really depends on you and your style. The Lady Peep is definitely my favorite style! And it comes in this amazing framboise (pink) patent.

clladypeep.jpg

What do you think?

wowzzaaasss I love it!!! however... too high for me I think :sad: I like high but I'm pretttyyy sure I wouldnt be able to walk in that. do they make it in a lower heel? How much? thanks for your help!!

Yeah, the 160mm takes a bit of getting used to. But practice makes perfect! And you'll have it in no time! But probably not the best for your first pair if you're not used to it. There's a style similar to it with a lower heel. The Altadama. Another one that I love. Because it comes in this stunning Grenadine Watersnake.

grenadine_watersnake_altadama.jpg

Is this heel low enough?

eeekkk dont think I can spend that on the pink pumps. they are absoloutley stunning though, thanks redbottom! I like the nudes. those are also a more affordable price for me :smile: I'll have to go try them on. Thanks jeshika!!