Newbie, just wanted to say "hi"

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Everyone, I'm new, my name is Brenda and I'm a bagaholic! LOL

Love this site. Just bought my first paddie, black, from the sophisticated spirit website, so I'll let you all know how it goes. Should get it on Wed!

I love Dior, Andrea Brueckner, LV, Santi (serious fetish, have five), Fendi, Coach, Melie Bianco, Prada...love Prada...and on and on...

Peace.

2. Hi Greenie! Welcome to the forum.

[​IMG]

Meg's dog Nitro *luves* greenies to death!

3. Welcome to the forum! :biggrin: Which black paddy did you get? The new black or the previous?

4. Welcome! And congrats on the new paddie!

5. Hello and welcome! :biggrin:

6. Hi New,
    I would be new too and have also purchased from sophisticatedspirit.com I loved being able to talk to Lynda. I just hope we receive the real deal I should get mine tomorrow.

7. Hi Greenie, Glad you found this forum - you are clearly one of us.!! l

8. Welcome...:p

9. Hi there, hope you see that this place will be like your home! It sure has for me:p

10. a fellow Atlantan! welcome! i'm originally from Marietta.

11. Hi back everyone....I feel like the little bee girl in that Blind Melon video...I finally found my peeps!

To answer questions...Noriko, I guess I'm getting the previous. Is there a big difference?

Amanda, Marietta, cool...I'm in Cumming. Are you @ UGA in Athens?

12. i certainly am - go dawgs!

13. Hi Greenie!