Newbie jumping straight in!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi hi, I've been lurking ard this forum for some time now and spending hours and hours gathering info on bbags. And after two weekends of doing my research, I've bought myself 3 bbags! :P I can't hide my excitement anymore and have decided to jump straight into this forum and introduce my new loves to the only people who understand my obsession!! HIYA ALL!!

I think I've been bitten really hard by the Bal bug - can't think of much else except my next bal (right now lusting after a Siegle RGGH City). Pls tell me it's normal and I don't need medication...

Anyway, here are my babes: an anthra RH velo; a canard GCH day and a BDR RH Parttime! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats on all your purchases! I love your Anthra Velo :biggrin: Welcome to the addiction ;)

3. congrats!!! :biggrin: SO PRETTY!

4. very beautiful!!

5. Wow what a big splash you have made. The bal bug hits hard doesn't it and you have a beautifully varied, super versatile collection already - congratulations.

6. Welcome to the TPF and to the addiction... I'm afraid, but these ^ are signals of Bal-sickness! The same for me too, and for every Bal obsessed here if TPF! No medicines, only self-control :lol::P

BTW... You start a great collection! Congrats on them all! I especially love you anthra velo!

Enjoy them

7. This is a perfect combination of colors/styles that will suit any outfit - congratulations!! LOVE them all!! :ps:

8. What a way to start this addiction.. ahem, love for bbags! :P Congrats on all your new purchases!

9. What a fab collection of styles - perfect IMHO: a cross-body bag (Velo), classic top handle (PT) and shoulder (Day). Good call! I don't think they'll be your last Bals... :graucho:

My fave is your BDR PT - love the colour (although seeing it makes me a little sad as I just sold my BDR GSH PT and am having awful seller's remorse... don't let this baby go!!). Congrats on all the purchases :drinkup:

10. Nice!! I especially love your BDR part time - stunning!

11. Congrats and welcome! You've been bitten by the Bal bug and it will last for a long time! I am always thinking of the next bag... hehehe

I love the leather on your canard.. I may have to look into canard now...

12. Really beautiful first-time purchases: it is like looking at the perfect Bal Capsule Range!

13. Three great choices for start. Congrats.

14. Wow! I envy you! Congrats on your BEAUTIFUL bags!

15. Congratulations! All are beautiful! Welcome to the addiction!