NEWBIE: How Often Do You Use....

Jul 25, 2013
.... your GG Marmont matelassé shoulder bag and double G leather buckle belt.

Hi everyone! I am a newbie to Gucci and want to make my first purchase! Do you have any pros/cons of the GG Marmont Matelasse bag?? Also, do you think its worth getting the leather belt with GG buckle? I am thinking about getting both in black.

Thank you!

The GG belts are wonderful! I bought the black with pearl GG and tan with aged gold GG and both are great with either dresses or jeans.
The Marmont flap is light to carry, easy to use and the leather seems to be very durable. Very happy with mine :heart:

Reactions: Havanese 28
just purchased the GG belt in the 0.5" size and i absolutely LOVE it! i think it's so classy and goes great with jeans, dress pants, or even around the waist on dresses. I definitely think the belt is totally worth it. it helps elevate basically any outfit you could ever imagine.

newbie here myself - i am looking to buy the GG Marmont matelassé shoulder bag but it doesnt say anywhere if it is adjustable. anyone have it? a good buy? Help!

I love the look of the belt, but I have an Hermes Constance belt that I also love but I wear so seldom because it's pretty flashy. I don't know if I can justify getting another logo belt.