Newbie here

luvurbag said:
Hey gals and guys,

Im new to this forum and I am a bag and shoe collector. I usually buy 1 or 2 bags a year. Im glad I found this forum and looking forward in exchanging opinions, new purchases and fun chats about bags.

I have a great collections on Louis Vuitton, YSL, Dior, Gucci and my new kick..Balenciaga.

My current favorite is my Balenciaga Courier Bag in Ink, that I just got from the flagship store in NYC. Im planning or thinking about getting the Emerald one sometime soon. I might hold off, until I get a fall 2006 colors preview.

I love bags. The unisex ones, of course. Im probably the only male carrying a bag in Phoenix, AZ. An LA native...always gotta have my bags and great shoes!

Take care everyone!
Mr.W [Excuse me?..Uh..Yeah, Its Authentic..The reciept is in the bag.]

luvurbag said:
luvurbag said:
Hey gals and guys,

Im new to this forum and I am a bag and shoe collector. I usually buy 1 or 2 bags a year. Im glad I found this forum and looking forward in exchanging opinions, new purchases and fun chats about bags.

I have a great collections on Louis Vuitton, YSL, Dior, Gucci and my new kick..Balenciaga.

My current favorite is my Balenciaga Courier Bag in Ink, that I just got from the flagship store in NYC. Im planning or thinking about getting the Emerald one sometime soon. I might hold off, until I get a fall 2006 colors preview.

I love bags. The unisex ones, of course. Im probably the only male carrying a bag in Phoenix, AZ. An LA native...always gotta have my bags and great shoes!

Take care everyone!
Mr.W [Excuse me?..Uh..Yeah, Its Authentic..The reciept is in the bag.]

Welcome! You will love it here! I'm also new to the world of Bbags, and coincidentally, got one in Ink too! :nuts: :nuts:
Your bag collection sounds cool. Please post some pics if you get a chance...